Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Monday, February 22, 2010

Underwriting Email Templates

These email templates are what I use to keep the client updated on the activity of underwriting.

Active/counteroffer/declined policies This is what I send to clients after they have changed to this underwriting status.

Dear [CustomerFullName],
I have some important information about the status of your insurance application. Please give me a call or email me to let me know when I can discuss your file with you. Thanks for your response!

Ethan Selph

This is what I send to clients every 3 days while it is in underwriting.

Dear [CustomerLastName] family,
I am sending this email to let you know that everything is going well right now with your insurance application. It is very important to me to keep you informed. The underwriters are currently reviewing your file and everything looks great so far. I will continue to keep you updated throughout the underwriting process and will let you know about any status changes on your application. Thanks again for your business!

Ethan Selph

Need to get underwriting authorization

Dear [CustomerLastName] family,
I just wanted to update you on the status of your insurance application. Everything is going great so far with the underwriting! The process is taking longer than I had originally anticipated because of some information in your medical records that underwriting is trying to verify. I am not aware of the specifics of the information they are trying to verify. They will be requesting medical records for ________.
Please sign the attached underwriting authorization form and return to me via fax.
If you are able to get a copy of ___________ medical records and email or fax them to me, the underwriting process would go much quicker. Sometimes doctors' can take several weeks to get the medical records over to us. Thanks again for your business and I will keep you posted on the status of your account!

Ethan Selph

Need client to call in? Just put the information in the blank below and your email will take care of the rest.

In an effort to keep you posted on the activity of your file I am sending you this e mail. So far everything is going very well with the underwriting. The underwriting has some medical questions. Please have the following individual(s) call in to our underwriting department. If information is required on your children, you may call in for them. Please see below for information needed:

Please email me after you have contacted the underwriting department. Thank you for taking care of these questions promptly.
Again, thanks for your business.

Sincerely,
Ethan Selph