Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Saturday, September 11, 2010

Do you have Youtube videos on how to enter information into Quickbooks?

Ethan, Did you do the YouTubes on using Quickbooks? Are you saying that you can build a CRM by integrating it with Outlook? Where can I get more info on all of this?
Jim A. (Texas)

Dear Jim,


If you use Outlook, it automatically syncronizes the information from Quickbooks to Outlook or from Outlook to Quickbooks. I am using my own CRM now that I built because I tried to get Outlook on my new computer and had problems get anyone from Microsoft to help me configure Outlook the way that I wanted with the new edition. After spending literally 2 weeks on this project I gave up and have revamped my own database that I built and it can export and import directly into Quickbooks right now. I do have the information on how to enter information into Quickbooks available but not on Youtube yet. I have been having technical difficulties adding this information to the blog. Hopefully it will be up within the next two weeks.

The CRM system that I have will eventually be available to the public for sale but I am still about 6-12 months from that. I use Quickbooks for all of my customer payment information and financials. I am using my own CRM for a toll free number, auto responders, CRM, and telephone broadcasting. I will let everyone know when I have my own CRM that will be available for the public.