Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Monday, February 22, 2010

The difference between Norvax and Quotit

A little over a year ago I was trying to find new ways to improve effeciency in my business. I was using www.ida.com and felt like the system wasn't very quick with sending out auto responders and had no quoting functions.

Norvax and Quotit both approached me to purchase their products in the spring of 2009. Both companies appeared to be similiar in that they both quoted, emailed proposals, were integrated with websites, had auto responders, and could be accessed anywhere from the internet.

I was so confused as to which program would be the best for me I decided to try them both out at the same time. For 90 days I would try out each company and see which one I liked the best. After numerous phone calls, trainings, and webinars I decided to go with Norvax. Here are some reasons why I chose Norvax over Quotit.

1. Quotits' auto-responder was very limited in what it could do: only 10 letters could be saved, and there were only 3 auto responders (standard, birthday and holiday) and no way to change the status of a contact which would correspond to the auto responder sending the emails..
2. The Norvax quoting system has a co insurance option that allow for better quoting options.
3. The Norvax websites are integrated with search engine optimization and have found my website ranked as high as number 2 in Texas without any pay per click marketing.
4. Norvax has 24/7 customer service.
5. Norvax has Norvax University which allows for more training other than your day to day quoting and email options. Norvax university teaches you about how to become a better agent and increases your knowledge of insurance technology.