Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Monday, November 26, 2012

How can I get more medicare leads?

Hi, Ethan
I've been reading all the great and helpful information on your blog.

Thanks, for placing such a good resource online that newer agents, like myself, can benefit from.

I have a few questions I would to ask you.

Can you used aged leads to build your data base to the 5000 magic number? Or do you have to purchase new online leads?

My market is Medicare Supplements. My leads are all aged leads ( 1 year old ). I read your script for calling aged, 1 year old, health insurance leads. How could I modify it to fit calling aged med supp leads?

                     Best Regards, R.Lee
Sent from my Windows Phone

Dear R. Lee,

  You can totally use aged leads to get to that 5000 number.  The best way to get medicare clients are to get a bunch of 62-63 year old clients on individual plans and let them know that you'll take care of them once they turn 65 because you have all of the medicare plans.  This way you're the first one that explains how medicare works for them and you have a few years to build loyalty so that when they're aged in you're ready to go.  Hope that helps!  Aged in leads are much easier to sell than someone that spends all year shopping for a good plan.  I would also work on getting networked through people that are in the same industry such as hospice care givers etc.  They can be an excellent source for referrals.


Ethan