Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Do I use a quoting engine or quote from the carrier?

This is a response from Aprils' question.  I really like the Norvax product for quoting 4 options with accident and critical illnesses on one email to the client.  What I usually do is have a 5k, 3k, 2k, and 1k option with more ancillary features on the higher deductibles.  This client applied for 5 different plans.  So I made about $1400 off that client the first year.  I then extracted contact information and put him into my www.mojosells.com CRM and will keep him posted on the underwriting.  You can view more about Norvax's multiple carrier quoting at http://norvax.com/products/howitworks-quoteengine.html.