Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Suremed Product

After selling Suremed for the past 6 months I have concluded that the health advocates portion doesn't work at all if you already have insurance.  Basically the website claims that it will reduce medical bills down by an average of 38% but doesn't have a disclaimer that the discount only applies to those that don't have any coverage. 

The main purpose of this product was to reduce medical bills and if it doesn't do that you're better off selling your clients dental, vision, teledoc and some other products to get more commission and a better product for your clients.