Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Federal High Risk Pool - PCIP

If you haven't noticed.......the funding is gone now for all pcip.gov plans and my state of Utah has also restricted all new applications from being filed.  They basically ran out of money for any new applicants.  They are continuing with processing claims with clients that have had it in the past which is good but when I talked to our high risk pool she sounded like there wasn't going to be more money for current claims!

Is this an indication of what could happen to the whole Affordable Care Act?  The money has to come from somewhere so get ready for more taxes and/or spending cuts.  www.pcip.gov