Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which package should you start out with on Norvax and Mojo?

Ethan,

After reading all your blog posts and watching your interview, I'm very seriously considering obtaining Mojo and Norvax.

From what I understand, MoJo within weeks will modify their product to have a CRM system as well as automatic lead call and connect. First, is this correct?

If so, then which product from Norvax would you recommend? (answer for a starter agent on a lower budget and keeping in line with your training, "don't borrow or spend more than you earn" The choices are Basic, Professional, Prem, and Elite.
For AIO agents: Are there any discounts available you know of? I don't see any in the AIO site.

Thanks.. I'll watch your blog for a post response. Truly appreciate your help and training.


Joe,  FL

Dear Joe,

Anytime I purchase a new technology product there is always a learning curve to making the product work.  As a rule of thumb, because I am the worst at learning new technology, I always start at the most basic package you can purchase with that company that gets the job done.  My recommendations would be.

Norvax:  Start out with just the quote engine.  Once you have put in all the insurance companies and you know that product like the back of your hand you can look at the auto responders and some other stuff.  There are  3 major components of the Norvax System.  They are..............

1.  Quote Engine-  Basically just gives quotes so that consumers can compare plans and apply right there.  This also has a simple contact manager that you can use.

2.  Auto Responders - Lead Miner- This automatically sends out a link so that the client can view plans right there.  It also notifies you when a client views your proposals.

3.  Website - This is a custom built website (template) that you can market and prospects can get a quote and sign up for the plan online.  This works great for consumers that can't speak English very well.

Mojo - Makemycalls.com, Mojosells.com:  I would just start with the basic package.  I only recommend the auto dialer if you have hundreds or thousands of contacts to call.  It doesn't make sense to purchase an auto dialer if you only have 100 people to call.  You can call over 100 people in an hour because it calls 3 people at a time.  The new feature that has auto responders should be great but I would learn the ropes before starting out with the whole package.  My policy is "Invest a little, get a return on your investment, and then invest more where you see a profit."  The auto dialer is very complex.  You could have your brain fried after a few hours of  tutorials on this product.  As with any new feature there are going to be bugs as well so give it a month or two.  I don't even do BETA tests with new products anymore just because I end up being the Guinea pig. 

As for the AIO (American Insurance Organization) discount.  With both of these products there are none.  There used to be and if you had them before you are "grandfathered" into them.  If you are with AIO you can ask John Pequeno to see if he is willing to renegotiate the discounts.  Daniel Christoffers is awesome to work with over at Norvax