Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Drip Email Marketing

Thanks for you help to those of us just starting on-line sales.

Are you still using Norvax , or are you using Mojo and some other drip mail co.?

I signed up with Mojo, and I am thinking of a drip e-mail co.

Any help you can offer would be grand, and thank you for your blog site!


Walter

Dear Walter, 

  I will tell you what I use and have used but the challenging part of running your own business is deciding which business model works for you.  Here is what I would prescribe based on the type of business most insurance agents are running.

1.  Buying internet leads and selling them.  I recommend using Mojo and Norvax for this.  The Norvax system is a totally different software than Mojo.  The Norvax system is a quoting system with very little interface to be considered a "great" CRM and doesn't hold a candle to the Mojo auto dialer for making calls.  If I were an agent buying leads I would have my leads go into the Mojo system automatically and call them real time.  I would use Norvax for the autoresponder emails and quoting.  This summer Mojo is going to be coming out with an email marketing function that emails every time you call if you want it to.  I believe this feature is going to be awesome!  As long as Mojo doesn't have a quoting software you would still probably need Norvax

2.  Working off renewals.  I use the Norvax system for quoting and the Mojo auto dialer for making calls.  Occasionally I will use Constant Contact for some email auto responders but mostly I am a call shop now because I like to talk to my current clients to get to know them better.