Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Monday, February 22, 2010

Feel tired when working?

This is not a joke or a theory.....If you have a headset on with skype or another phone system that uses your computer you may be exposed to energy sucking radiation. If you don't believe me get a microphone and see if you notice a difference. Microphones are the best way to use skype. Even being in front of your computer can expose you to certain small amounts of radiation. The less radiation that you are exposed to the more energy you will have to sell.

I have used headsets before and noticed that even my ears or head hurt after prolonged use. You will probably never see any warning labels on computers because then people would be so scared of them that it would hurt the economy. You can get some radioactive reflectors to put on your computer at http://www.advancedhealthclinic.com/.

If you are already exposed and don't have any energy to work, I encourage you to get a massage from an experienced energy worker or do some yoga to try to get some of this out. You can even try bikram yoga which is the best for getting out negative energy and giving you positive energy. You can check out their information here at http://www.bikramyogasandy.com/. There are offices all over the country. The goal is to have as much energy as possible to use to sell clients.