Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Monday, February 22, 2010

Personal Development Coach

For the past 5 years I have used a personal development coach named "Coach Bob". I started using Coach Bob after my first year. I was frustrated because I was working quite a bit harder than others in the industry and was still number 4 in our office. I referred to Coach Bob and immediately I saw progress. Within 2 months I had passed number 2 and 3 in our state for health insurance sales. I kept working with Bob and within 3 more months was number 1 in Utah for health insurance sales with our organization.

I kept pursuing my goals with Coach Bob and by the end of the year I had improved so much that it skyrocketed my sales and pushed me to the top in 5 states.

Coach Bob has an amazing goal setting program and educational package that keeps you accountable. There is some homework when you perform your conference calls and he does expect you to finish them. The area that I feel I most improved was the strategy section. He helped me focus in on the tasks that matter most and that helped my business. You can view his website at www.performancegains.com. Make sure that you tell Coach Bob that you are a friend of Ethan Selph to get a discount.