Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Monday, February 22, 2010

Auto Dialing Capabilities

About 9 months ago I was at a pretty big bottle neck with my business. I was purchasing about 15 internet leads a day and getting a hold of some of them. There were about 3000 contacts in my database and I needed to contact them somehow to review their insurance file, talk to them about renewal options, and speak with people that cancelled their policy. I heard about Mojo from a friend of mine and decided to learn more. The system is an auto dialer that calls 1-3 contacts at a time simultaneously. Here is how it works.......

You import your contacts into their auto dialer and call a phone number that is linked to their server. You then click the start button and away you go! Sometimes 2 people will answer the phone at almost the same time. The dialer will connect the first caller to you and the 2nd caller will hear a pre-recorded voicemail that lets them know that you will call them right back. As soon as you hang up with caller #1 the system automatically starts dialing caller #2.


I have yet to find a system that is as affordable and quicker at dialing large groups of people. The reason that it is so successful is because the Mojo auto dialer can call up to 3 people at a time. Please make sure you get the adequate training from their staff before attempting to try it on your own. The cost is around $150 a month and well worth it. When signing up please make me the referrer and I will send you a gift card for $10. It won't cost you anymore to do this and dinner is on me!