Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Saturday, September 11, 2010

Do you do one on one sales calls?

Do you still have personal one on one calls for sale, because I would like to pick your brain on approaches for aged internet leads?.


Corey

Dear Corey,

I don't do one on one sales calls with insurance agents anymore. I have been training agents for years and unfortunately I have never been able to figure out a way to make more money doing that than by just selling insurance. Because of that, lots of insurance General Agents have come to me for enhancing their sales skills and strategies for their agents knowing that I won't "steal" anyone from them. I am sorry I don't do this anymore. I do have plans to put some sales calls on YouTube though. I am just not sure when that will happen. This whole blog is really just a service that I offer to agents so that insurance producers can become effecient in selling insurance without having to make some of the same mistakes I made when I first started the industry.