Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How do you know how often to email prospects?

Ethan,

Does a fair amount of contact with new leads come as a result of response
from the proposals sent on the 1st autoreponder?

Thank you,

Dave

Dear David,

You don't want to "spam" prospects. An initial email is sufficient the first week along with two calls a day. And then you want to double the time that you send out the auto responders. For example.....


1 day
8 days
16 days
32 days
64 days
128 days
etc

I would definately recommend www.makemycalls.com to call your prospects. I hope this helps!

Ethan