Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Health Care Reform Email

I have sent out an email to everyone in my database about health care reform. This is a good way to find people that are going to have to get health insurance that don't have it now, get in touch with those people that got declined on their current policy, and people that you haven't touched base with you in a while. It encourages them to call, email, or chat so that you get interaction with customers and prospects. You want to be the one that is educating your prospects. I got my first call within 10 minutes of sending out the emails and have received several interested emails within the first 2 hours. You can send out these types of newsletters from www.constantcontact.com. You will also see some cool reports when you do it such as these. This was within the first hour the email.

SentBouncesSpam
Reports
Opt-
outs
OpensClicksForwards
3/23/2010Mar 23 20104677 5.4%
(253)
0 0.6%
(28)
3.6%
(158)
10.8%
(17)




March 2010

Dear ,


I have contacted you in the past about health insurance and am contacting you again about some of the changes that are taking place in the market. As your friend in the health insurance industry I make it my business to find out what is going on and how it affects the people that I know. This email is an informational email only. I offer my assistance to anyone looking for answers on health care reform. Please contact me with any questions you have.
Changes to health care

As you are probably aware, your state has joined a lawsuit to challenge health care reform. If it is successful, there will probably be little change for you in the industry. If it is unsuccessful, there will be many changes that will affect you. Let me outline a few ways that it could affect you.

1. No one will get rejected for pre-existing conditions.

2. Parents can keep their children on their plan up until 26 years old.

3. Preventative will be covered.

4. You will be fined if you don't have health insurance.

5. There will be no life time maximums. This means that you cannot run out of coverage.

6. The medicare prescription plan will be changed so that eventually there will be no "doughnut hole".

7.
Increases in taxes to offset the cost of Health Care Reform


Please contact me by phone at ######## or my chat line which is ########## to ask questions about how this impacts your family. If you know of anyone that needs health insurance I can offer a $25 gift certificate for referrals.



Sincerely,

Ethan Selph
##########
##########
##########
.


In This Issue
Changes to health care
Predictions and Advice
Election Process