Thanks for dropping by............

Hi Insurance Agents,

Welcome to my Blog. I'm excited to be offering tips and ideas that have helped me through the years selling insurance. Here you will find articles, strategies and recommendations on increasing your productivity in the insurance industry.



In the eight years I have worked in the Insurance industry, I have been fortunate to work with many top producers that have shared successful ideas from which I have been able to form some practical strategies.



The tips that I will offer here will keep you increasing productivity and income.



Please check back weekly, as I will be adding articles and tips to increase your bottom line.

Cheers,

Ethan Selph


Thursday, April 22, 2010

What phone system do you use to call your leads?

Hi Ethan,

I am going to market outside my home state for the first time. I know you do this as well in Texas. Do you call out with your Utah number appearing on their caller id or do you use some type of virtual service? What do you recommend?

Thank you,

Dave

Dear Dave,


I always try to call using a local number for my prospects. I used to use Skype but I recently converted over to Vonage because I was spending too much time trying to figure out all of the add on features and it was slowing my computer down. I have one Vonage box with 2 lines included in the service for $14.99 each. I use the Mojosells.com autodialer with both numbers in the caller id. I like to switch it up sometimes if I am having trouble getting a hold of people. I will call from a different number just to get back in touch with them but primarily I use a local number to call my leads. If you end up getting vonage please put me down as the referrer on their website. I would appreciate it.

I recently found out that you can have any type of lead directly imported into the Mojosells.com website for free! They give you an email address that gets uploaded into the system every 90 seconds. I wish I would have known about that when I was buying leads.


Ethan